Monday, September 20, 2004

9/20/04

I've fought the idea of making this page into a blog for a long, long time. I guess it's the fact that I believe that it's really not a blog, but a unique list of things I learn everyday.

But in honor of Nacho Independence Day (October 2nd, in case you may have forgotten) I am going to Mexico. And this will be the only way to post updates while I'm gone. So, we'll consider this a little trial and see how it works.

All previous facts can be found at www.nachosrule.com/dailyfact2004.htm. And now you can post comments about these facts, so go for it.

Also, return to www.nachosrule.com when you're finished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like lime green.

Anonymous said...

A tag-team haiku to commemorate your transition:

bloggers world-wide
welcome you with open arms:
you're now one of us!

though, i am not one.
but i'm sure nevertheless,
that's what they would say.

Anonymous said...

Can you enable RSS feeds, please? Thanks!