Sunday, June 22, 2008

6/22/08 Mood Stream

If you're like me, and I hope for your sake that you're not, you'll spend all sorts of time on Mood Stream. You input varying degrees of variables like calm/lively, happy/sad, nostalgic/contemporary. Then you let the site go. Images and songs will just go and provide that kind of mood. It may be the heat, but I think it's working.

------

I now get all of my foreign news from CBS. For reasons you probably already suspect. Lara Logan is smoking hot.





------

Speaking of hot, it's been miserably hot here lately. I also have no AC. So, if I've done or said anything bordering delusional, it's my frying gray matter. Honestly though - it's that kind of hot where you can't even sleep past sunrise.

------

Poker Jason sends the greatest win-win link so far this year. You can test and build your vocabulary, while simultaneously have rice donated to the hungry. Try it yourself at FreeRice. (Now you have to try it. Because, if you don't, you'll feel responsible for someone that dies of hunger.)

------

Have you guys seen this? The office worker who goes berserk? Did the German kid grow up that quickly?





The Office Worker video was exposed as a Viral Video. It's probably better I say something now than wait for the emails later this week.

------

Finally, the top 10 shirts to get arrested wearing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude. You're not alone. The Daily Show has uncovered the NILF phenomenon:

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=87155