Wednesday, August 06, 2008

8/6/08 Where the Hell Was I?

When you're using the channel guide on the TV screen, you have to press down to get to the higher numbered channels. But once you select a channel, you have to press up to get to the higher numbered channels. TV can be confusing.

-------

Does anyone else suspect something goofy is going to happen at this year's Olympics?

-------

For the Lost fans out there, you can join the Dharma Initiative. I have no idea what this is all about (we've already established that I get confused easily), but it is part of Lost and looks like it'll be updated periodically throughout the next season. (Thanks to my brother for this link).

------

Cousin Danny sends a photo and interview with the hottest girl ever. (Hint: See question #3).

------

The Chicago Bears have unveiled their new offense for 2008.

------



This is for my brother who has no idea what I was talking about when I referred to a singing piece of fruit from Sesame Street...

No comments: