Thursday, October 21, 2004

10/21/04 Who Am I?

I'm not talking about the Jackie Chan classic. I'm talking about the Myers-Briggs personality test. I took the test once in college, and I took it again yesterday to see if it stayed the same. It did. In fact, I learned quite a bit about myself by taking the test and reading the results. I learned about famous people with the same personality (there are 16 total personalities according to this test). I learned many of the reasons for my strengths and weaknesses. And I learned what professions suit me best, which is probably the greatest outcome.

I strongly recommend that you take the 3 minutes to honestly answer the Myers-Briggs test. I would be curious to know what personality you are. And I'll let you know that I am INTP (which will make more sense once you take it). Based on your personality you and I may or may not get along.

No comments: