Wednesday, December 19, 2007

12/19/07 Felinae Extraordinarius

There's a site called UrbanCougar.com. It's exactly what you think. Over IM recently, Google Nicki was worried that she was "a cougar". I assured her that she was not. As a result, she sent me a cougar classification page. I hadn't checked out the entire website until just now. It's just... wow... it's... comprehensive.

------

Here's my favorite article title of the past month - "A realistic assessment of how many 12-year-olds I could beat up before they overtook me." Cousin Eric mentioned something about a quiz he took about beating up 5-year-olds... If you have it, we'd all be interested in the link.

------

Cousin Dave sent an article about some guy witnessing a kid playing "Through the Fire and Flames" on Guitar Hero at Best Buy. After about 100 tries, I've maxed out at 4% of the song complete before being booed off stage. Oh, and send Cousin Dave speedy recovery wishes for his broken foot.

-----





The song is called "Every Day" by Carly Comando.

No comments: