Sunday, December 19, 2004

12/19/04 End of Year Lists

When I was a kid, one of my favorite things about the end of the year was the reviews you could see on every channel. You know, the top events, the top songs, the top whatever. To this day, I still get stuck watching those types of countdowns. Which is really sad when I get stuck for 5 hours watching the top 100 hair bands of all time. So, without further ado, here are the top 25 most annoying newsmakers of the last year.

I'm not really sure why I'm writing about this. Perhaps it's because I'm consider going back into academics. But this article is about the relationship between growing a beard and being a professor.

Sometimes, I'm amazed that I'm still unemployed. I thought that I might have a skill or two that might be useful. But then I see my competition, and it all seems to make sense.

No comments: