Monday, December 20, 2004

12/20/04 Hungry?

Some study has shown that when men are hungry they are attracted to heavier women. Conversely (It's been a good 12 years since I've taken a logic course, so I'm not really sure I'm using the right one), when men are full, they are attracted to thinner women. If the same holds true for women, I still might have a shot at actually finding a girl. Somewhere. Halfway across the world probably.

Speaking of women who won't talk to me - Katie Couric could be replacing Dan Rather on CBS. I had a closet crush on her, but was told by a girl I was dating that she sorta looks like an ex-girlfiend of mine, and then I really freaked out. It was bad enough having a crush on Katie Couric, and even worse admitting it. But to have a current girlfriend think that you're lusting over an ex-girlfriend isn't such a good thing. Especially one that she thinks looks like Katie Couric. So I'm being an idiot tonight and I've decided to post that tidbit of personal information on my blog for the whole world to see and make fun of. Which is probably my biggest mistake of all.

And finally, from the "That would have been good to know TEN YEARS AGO!" department - "Mobile Phone Radiation Harms DNA, New Study Finds"

No comments: