Sunday, December 05, 2004

12/5/04 404 Error

I had a long, pretty impressive entry already written for 12/5, but it somehow got erased. Normally I'd, uh, offer up opportunities for improvement, but Blogger is owned by Google. And I just made it to the next round of interviews with them. So, instead, I'll sing my praises for how Google is bringing absurd amounts of information to the masses.

Probably the most important thing I wrote about was that one of my best friends from my 3rd grade class somehow found me on the internet. I saw that someone had linked to NachosRule.com, and so my curiosity got the best of me. You have to realize that most every person that visits this website is either a regular visitor that just types in the name or someone searching on "nachos" and are generally really disappointed.

Long story short, Kyle's website is www.humancartoon.com. All I can say is that even in 3rd grade, Kyle was a very talented artist, and impressed people with his creativity. I'm thrilled to see that he's continued on with his passions. I strongly urge you to check out his work - he's in a rare league of talented individuals.

I think I also posted this wedding at TheKnot.com.

If I happen to remember some of the other facts I learned, I'll post them some other time.

No comments: