Friday, April 08, 2005

4/8/05 NBA MVP

Who's the MVP of the NBA? Steve Nash? Shaq? Tim Duncan? Does anybody care? Leave it to ESPN's The Sports Guy to put some comic relief into the subject. On a personal note, this article kept me laughing for 10 minutes and has made my morning.

I was looking up the lyrics to one of my favorite songs of all time - Mayonaise by Smashing Pumpkins - when I came across SongMeanings.net. Not only do they have lyrics for over 200,000 songs, but people can post interpretations, reactions, stories, whatever they feel like, about the song.

My brother just told me one of the saddest facts ever. The Guiness Book of World Records has a record for the loudest concert ever (due to screaming) at 140 decibels. The record holder is very, very disappointing.

No comments: