Saturday, February 23, 2008

2/23/08 Altruism

Quote of the day: "You can't have altruism without autism." (Think about it for a second. There might be some deeper truth to that statement than it seems.)

------

There was something about the lunar eclipse title that caught Google's attention the other day. At the time, it was on Google's front page behind only NASA and a couple of major news sources. Did you get a chance to see it? I didn't. It was cloudy. And I was busy. I guess I can wait for the next one.

------

Some guy in Cleveland has a website called - Hey Larry Hughes, Please Stop Taking So Many Bad Shots. Now that Larry Hughes has been traded to the Bulls, the website owner wants to know what to do with it. Cousin Eric suggested that our family take over.

------

I miss going to school. I don't think I was cut out for this real world working thing. So, if I ever do go back to school, here's the ideal course schedule.

------

Check out UltraSlo.com. It's a bunch of videos in super slo-motion.



This is a repeat of my favorite slo-mo video of all time. "Taylor bunts!"

No comments: