Wednesday, July 13, 2005

7/12/05 Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies?

Michael Bay (of Pearl Harbor infamy) is directing a new movie called "The Island" starring Scarlett Johansson and Ewan McGregor. They were filming a scene where Johansson was getting down to her skivies. Here's what he had to say -

"She's standing there and she says, 'I'm not wearing this cheap ... bra. I'm going naked,"' Bay said.
"I said, 'It's PG-13, you have to wear the bra,"' he said.

Damn you Michael Bay. Damn you.

Speaking of nudity, Google Nicki got excited about this article.

Having solved the world's poverty, hunger and crime, Pope Benedict lets the world know that he disapproves of the Harry Potter novels. Apparently the kids are getting too old for his liking.

My dad sent this article about a mother arrested for driving with her kids in the trunk. I think he sent it cuz they did that to me on at least one occasion. But I was 24 when it happened, so I take full responsibility and will not press charges.

Here's the greatest airline complaint letter I've ever read.

A cool magic trick. (Kinda gross)

Well, I knew that once I had a free day I'd be back and posting. I'm back baby! I'm back!

No comments: