Friday, July 29, 2005

7/29/05 Boulevard of Broken Songs

Every year or so I post something about songs that sound a little too much alike. Did Green Day rip off Oasis? Either way, the video is well edited.

Not only is Finland home to the Air Guitar World Championships. But they also host the Wife Carrying World Championships.

Here's another article about future Hall of Famers. ESPN lists their top 20 present day players, in order, that will make the hall. Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds and Greg Maddux top the list. They then list their "On the bubble" next 20 players. There are definitely some young, questionable choices in there, but overall, a very well written article.

I've been tossing around ideas for a vanity license plate lately. But it's tough to come up with anything I'd be willing to accept everyday. If you have any suggestions, I'm very open. Probably the funniest one my brother and I came up with was "HAIR 314". Ok, I thought it was funny. And it's available too. Don't think it would get through the censors? "GAYSROK" is ok in Utah.

No comments: