Sunday, July 24, 2005

7/24/05 Hog Wrestling

Cousin Danny told me that our next family outing should be here. He says that Hog Wrestling is a lot of fun to watch. From the pictures on the website, he appears to be very correct.

I grew up hearing about disgruntled postal workers. Come to think of it, the only time I heard the word "disgruntled" happened to be when a postal worker brought a gun into the post office and shot a bunch of his coworkers. So, to be honest, I don't really know what disgruntled really means, except that it has something to do with being really pissed off. In recent years, however, you haven't heard about any crazy postal workers. Today, I figured out why. They've developed a sense of humor. The USPS offers up shipping instructions for a hippo.

If you've ever wanted to read a high brow, educational view on the Evolution of Profanity, well, here it is.

Alright - Has anybody else seen the videos of "The Tourettes Guy" on the internet? It is really unusual and I'm not sure if it's supposed to be funny. But the guy has some random outbursts and they've made a soundboard of his outbursts.

No comments: