Wednesday, July 27, 2005

7/27/05 Dr. Phil

Dr. Phil was recently a guest on Larry King Live. Quality programming.

I spent more than a couple of minutes playing Bouncy the Ball. So it earns a spot on my blog.

The internet has become a massive collection of information. Once in a while I think about all of the questions I used to have growing up and how I had to go to the library to find the answers. Many times, the answers I was looking for didn't even exist in a library. Personally, this wealth of information that has only really been available for the last decade is a real treat. When I was a kid, I used to look for lyrics to songs, sports statistics, historical information, rules to games, musical lessons, and on and on. Well, in the tradition of the wonders of the internet and all-important information, I found A Guide to Cereals of the 80s.

I was wondering a few weeks ago if it's possible to have a private poker room for a friendly game. On PartyPoker you can set up your own private room. So, for anyone interested, we can play if you sign up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of cereal, next time you're in Chicago, check out Cereality, a cornucopia of hot and cold cereals.

Anonymous said...

Let's get some poker games going!

-Jorge