Sunday, November 26, 2006

11/26/06 Wow

Whenever I don't post for a while, I feel like it's my responsibility to give you some sort of "wow" link. There's nothing special. I had something good. But after watching Junior Seau's arm dangle like he had an extra joint between the elbow and wrist, I threw up behind the couch and, somewhere in the vomitous mix, I lost whatever "wow" post was brewing in my head all week. I'll have to ask my dog what it is, since he decided to help clean up.

Instead, here's a math trick. Which might be cool to use if you're a junior high math teacher.

-------

Our good friends at Fortener Design send a couple of links. First - A quiz about your driving habits. Second - MacGuyver Rocks.

-------

Keep coming back. I'm just about back on a regular schedule and will be posting lots more soon.

No comments: