Monday, November 06, 2006

11/5/06 Rate My Professor

Even though I'm a nearly a decade removed from school, I still check sites like RateMyProfessors.com. (Professor Joe can be found at this site in case you were wondering and know who he is). Point is - I found the funniest comments. Like:

You can't cheat in her class because no one knows the answers.

His class was like milk, it was good for 2 weeks.

Houston, we have a problem. Space cadet of a teacher, isn't quite attached to earth.

I would have been better off using the tuition money to heat my apartment last winter.

Three of my friends got A's in his class and my friends are dumb.

Emotional scarring may fade away, but that big fat F on your transcript won't.

Evil computer science teaching robot who crushes humans for pleasure.

Miserable professor - I wish I could sum him up without foul language.

Instant amnesia walking into this class. I swear he breathes sleeping gas.

BORING! But I learned there are 137 tiles on the ceiling.

Not only is the book a better teacher, it also has a better personality.

Teaches well, invites questions and then insults you for 20 minutes.

---------

Doogie Howser isn't a straight man. But he does play one on TV.

----------

If you're familiar with the R. Kelly "Trapped in the Closet" song, I highly suggest you check out the Weird Al parody - Trapped in the Drive-Thru.

----------

Sammy Sosa discovers HGH, is jealous of Barry's Bond's big head.... decides he wants to return to baseball.

----------

Today's Story: Burned soldier gets his wish to see the Bears play. Tomorrow's story: Soldier decides which part was more painful.

----------

Finally, here's something to start your week. Miss Universe winners over the years. (and the ever changing standards of beauty).

No comments: