Saturday, September 01, 2007

9/2/07 Memory Lane

My 4th Biggest Fan (I have no idea who you are, but you're awesome) left a comment and asked that I limit the number of posts on the main page here since it's crashing his/her browser. It seems to be a good idea, given the amount of videos and other garbage I've added lately. So we're going to give it a try for now. You can still access older content off to the right. In fact, I have a little secret... Not only can you read "Something I learned today" back to September 2004, but you can also get the rest of 2004, 2003 and 2002 in the old school format.



----


I don't get to say this too often - But I was awoken by an earthquake today. To my visitors from out of town - You just missed it.

----

A few of you sent cool links over the last few days. So, we're going to stay with those for now....

The Nacho Expert sends The Goonies Map. (I can't tell if it's an A sharp or a B flat).

Someone I went to college with (who can remain nameless if he so chooses) sends a story about hot nerdy chicks.

Cousin Jeff sends something right up my alley... Two songs that sound exactly alike. Tommy Tutone and the new Springsteen song.

-----

No Longer Neighbor Natalie sends Will Ferrell on Sports Center:



------

Hey! What's going on?

Will Ferrell - Harry Caray Weekend Update

Add to My Profile More Videos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that. You rock. As promised i officially present myself as your 3rdbiggestfan :)
The page loads 1000% better now.