Tuesday, September 25, 2007

9/25/07 White Whine

Are you white? Are you wondering where you can vent your problems? Well wonder no more. And send your complaint into White Whine.

-----

Ferris Bueller's Day Off was released in 1986. In 1986, Matthew Broderick was 24. Alan Ruck (Cameron) was 30. Only Mia Sara (Sloane) who was playing a junior in high school was the only one who was even close at 19 years old. I think teen movies give kids the idea that high school students are way older than they actually are.

-----

Here's a headline I like: The Four Day Work Week: Sixteen Reasons Why This Might Be an Idea Whose Time Has Come.

-----

I saw a license plate that read "PNY H8R". And my first reaction was, "Pony Hater"? That's pretty mean. And my second reaction was, "Penny Hater"? Now that's someone I can get behind. The missing vowel had me torn between complete agreement and absolute disgust. The worst part? I don't think I'll ever know the truth. And the truth is probably something completely different.

-----

Google search of the day: "you bet your balls it's neil diamond".

-----



-----

In case you missed the Family Guy Star Wars episode:



(The rest of it is on YouTube. I won't put them all here.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That makes Sloane Peterson 40.