Thursday, September 27, 2007

9/27/07 Don't Tase Me, Bro

Ok, I know.... The whole "Don't Tase Me, Bro" thing is old news. But I need to bring this week together full circle. So this will be the last of it. I promise. Don't Tase Me, Bro remix put to the backdrop of Mike Tyson's Punchout.

------

I have to be up and out in a few hours, so this'll be it for a couple of days. Most of you won't miss me, since we'll all be together. As for the rest of you.... be sure to hold down the fort for me. I'll be back before you miss me. I'll leave you with this though - my softball team has already exceeded last season's win total after only 3 games. I also had a single, double and triple in my first 3 at-bats and failed to hit for the cycle in 2 more tries. But, by far my most proud and impressive feat of the night was this - I scored from first on a single (no errors).

------

How can you not be psyched for the newest installment of Guitar Hero????



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love ytmnd....that was classic.

Thanks for the laugh, bro.
J