Sunday, October 14, 2007

10/14/07 Robot Love

From the "So you're saying there's a chance" files: My brother has upped the ante in the family "next to get married" pool. (According to Bookie Barry, my odds are still holding steady at 6-1. And, to be perfectly honest, I still wouldn't bet on me.) Unless robot marriage gets legalized before the year 2050. Then I'm at least even money.

-----

I recently took lots of pre-employment tests for a local company. The first test was some personality test with hundreds of questions. I was told that I needed to pass that test before I could continue and take more tests. Most of the questions made no sense. "I would rather fix a car than go to the theater. Yes or No?" "Would you prefer designing a cake or learning advanced algebra?" I didn't quite know how to answer most of the questions. But there's one thing I know for sure.... Don't answer like this.

-----

The Honest Monopoly Board. "Income Tax. Pay $200 or Do Math."

-----
It must be that time of year. Rock Paper Scissor articles are sprouting up worldwide. RPS Juggernauts from New Zealand and Australia are vying to be the world champion.
-----

Some comic I saw recently and his stance on MySpace...



------



------

Diarrhea. Courtesy of Mike.



No comments: