Thursday, October 18, 2007

10/18/07 Blog Action Day (Late)

October 15th was "Blog Action Day". It's a day where bloggers are supposed to unite over one topic. This year's topic was the environment. So, here's my tardy take. The computer dust you breath while blogging is toxic.

-----

From the "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day" files: Hardee's introduces a 920 calorie breakfast burrito. I'm almost disappointed that they couldn't crack the 4 digit barrier.

-----

My parents asked me who Dane Cook was. And asked if they'd enjoy seeing him. I insta-called with a "NO". I figured my dad would recognize him from the baseball playoff promos. About a week ago, The Sports Guy did a podcast with Seth Meyers from Saturday Night Live. The Sports Guy suggested an SNL skit where someone impersonates Dane Cook during these baseball promos. And they did it. Kudos, Sports Guy. On a personal note, I recorded SNL this past week and watched it for the first time in probably 7 years. It was surprisingly good.





------

There's a video contest for some MLB Actober thingie. I don't know the rules. But I really enjoyed this one.

No comments: