Tuesday, October 02, 2007

10/2/07 Doogie Howser, M.D.

A long, long time ago I said I was looking for all of Doogie Howser's end of episode pearls of wisdom. Then, just last night, my dad sends them to me. Every single one. Ok, maybe not every one. But enough of them to get me excited. I'm beginning to think that life has a 2-3 year waiting period on the "Ask and ye shall receive" policy. This would be evidence in favor of that theory.

-----

You'd like to think this would be the last time I'd mention Guitar Hero 3. But it probably won't be. Lebowski Fest Ryan sends the official list of GH3 song, in order. (On a side note, the plan is to go to Lebowski Fest on the 12th if you're interested in joining).

-----

I'm generally not a fan of pranks. They always seemed to be cruel, hurtful and at the expense of the innocent. This would be an exception - Only since these two guys have been in a "prank war" for the past year. Plus, this one was really creative.



-----

While I'm on a mean streak, I'm also generally not a fan of European basketball or people getting hurt. But, what the hell....



-----

No comments: