Just some random stuff:
- The 2007 NY Mets Facebook feed.
- "The Office" is back with new episodes. But "Scrubs" isn't. I got worried about "Scrubs". But it'll be back. On October 25th.
- Science Fact o' the day: Remember Avogadro's Number from high school chemistry? 6.02x10^23? Just how big is that number? If you had that many unpopped popcorn kernels, the entire United States would be covered 9 miles deep.
- LOLCatz meets PostSecret. And you get LOLSecretz.
- And, just for the hell of it - The University of Missouri Golden Girls.
This ride looks like fun.
As does this one...
Have you heard the new country song, "Bomb New York"?
Country Music Stars Challenge Al-Qaeda With Patriotic New Song â��Bomb New Yorkâ��