Tuesday, June 28, 2005

6/28/05 The NBA Draft

The NBA Draft is tonight. I'm sure nobody really cares that much. My favorite part has to be the unscripted, impromptu commentary made by the ESPN guys. The Sports Guy has kept an NBA draft diary from 1997-2004. As always, great reading. This guy somehow manages to write 7 page columns on nearly a daily basis. It's fantastic. Number 49 is one of my favorites.

This is definitely my favorite break-up song of all time - Keeping Your Poop in a Jar.

Remember the KeyHole software that Google bought a while back? You know, that software where you can take the magic carpet ride from point to point on their map? Well, both Google Nicki and Mike (sorry, I still haven't come up with an appropriate nickname for you) sent me a link to http://earth.google.com/. The software is now free. Happy magic carpet riding...

Cousin Eric found a goldmine full of Movie Quotes.

I saved this link about a week ago but forgot to post it... The 82nd national marble championships.

No comments: