Wednesday, June 29, 2005

6/29/05 How Stella Got her Groove Back

Great movie, right? Ok, I'll level with ya - I've never seen it. I'm sure it was a fabulous chick flick though. And based on a true story to boot. If you ever wondered how the relationship turned out, well, here ya go. Last December "He told her he was gay last December and she kicked him out of their home." McMillan (Stella) has filed for a divorce, claiming Plummer (the Groove dude) "lied about his sexual orientation" and that he married her "only to gain U.S. citizenship."

Data's tired of falling and tired of skeletons and tired of earthquakes.

ESPN's headline picture of the White Sox vs. Detroit game yesterday. Notice, in the caption below, the journalistic effort to accurately represent the action.

Why does Scientology love celebrities? Operation Clambake claims to have a lot of answers for you. Note: Operation Clambake is very anti-scientology. If you're pro-scientology, feel free to post why here in the comments section. The last thing I'd want is for you to consider me an "SP". Ok, I lied. I don't care what you think of me. But you can still post your comments below.

No comments: