Saturday, June 04, 2005

6/4/05 Table Scraps

I've been saving links for this blog on two computers lately - My home computer and my work computer. The problem is that I've been posting mostly from work. Which leaves me with a whole bunch of saved links on my home computer that have built up over the past week. So without further ado, here are my leftovers for the week...

Here's Jeff Gordon getting booed at Wrigley Field. Or Wrigley Stadium, as he called it.

I'm very passionate about music. When I hear a no talent, wouldn't know creativity if they got run over by the Woodstock bus, crap band on the radio, it makes me upset. This is why I am posting a link to a short clip of Dream Theatre's drummer in action. Not many people can do what he does. When you're done watching the video, compare him to every 4/4 time, monotonous, Lenny Kravitz song you've ever heard.

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Here.

One man stand-up show. He does all 3 original Star Wars movies in an hour.

This is a pretty sweet card trick. If the link doesn't work, copy and paste this into your browser - http://mediax.muchosucko.com/movies/512_video_tcard_trick.mov

Cousin Eric sends a hits-all-too-close-home article about Rock Paper Scissors. See ya'll in Toronto in October.

No comments: