Thursday, April 12, 2007

4/12/07 So It Goes

So It Goes.

------

Game Over - I'm finally done with that Japanese Game. Four hours, 16 minutes of my life wasted. Well, even more time if you count the phone calls and IMs I was getting from friends looking for help. Thanks to "skooky" for commenting yesterday that he/she finished too. That makes the grand total of 4 people who have finished it. Teacher Bob has the best time - somewhere around 3 hours.

------

In case you finished the game and are looking for another challenge, here's something out of the old files - The Dark Room.

------

I had the distinct pleasure of losing my "Irish Nacho" virginity last night. If you haven't done so, I would highly recommend it.

------

Bill Gates remains the world's wealthiest man. I bet you can't name the dude in 2nd place. (Hint: It's not the IKEA guy).





TROGDOR!
TROGDOR!
Trogdor was a man
I mean, he was a dragon man
Or maybe he was just a dragon
But he was still TROGDOR!
TROGDOR!
Burninating the countryside,
Burninating the peasants
Burninating all the peoples
And their thatched-roof COTTAGES!
THATCHED-ROOF COTTAGES!
(Whoa, this has wicked dueling guitar solos!
It's like, Squeadly versus Meadley over here.
Go Squeadly!
Go Squeadly!
Squeadly WINS!)
When all the land is in ruin,
And burnination has forsaken the countryside,
Only one guy will remain.
My money's on TROGDOR!
TROGDOR!
And the Trogdor comes in the NIIIGHT...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Dark room rocks, thanx for the link. Im addicted to this stuff.
Looks like i'm the 80th person to finish it... why don't i see your name in the hall of fame?
hehehe