Monday, April 09, 2007

4/9/07 The Red Button

The Red Button. Don't press it.

-------

For those of you interested in the finest Republican wardrobe and accessories - Ronald Reagan Gear.

-------

Ok, here's a new game/distraction for today. You may think I'm posting this out of kindness. I'm not. The game is driving me crazy. And now, it's going to drive you crazy. Perhaps, together, we can figure this puppy out. As of this post, I can get 3 items and trap myself in a move that reminds me of the original Zelda... You know, where the only way out was to have the candle and burn yourself alive? Admit it, you know what I'm talking about. And even if you don't, you're gonna check out the game now.

-------

You know that super collider I mention every so often? The one that's being built by the greatest scientific minds near Geneva, Switzerland? Yeah, uh, it's gonna be delayed. Due to, uh, mathematical errors in its construction. (Thanks again to Mike for the article).

This sort of reminds me of "Raiders of the Lost Ark"... Where God is getting all kinds of angry, spewing down thunder and lightening when they were digging for the universal secrets of the ark. Well, if you're into that whole divine intervention warning system that might make sense.

-------



No comments: