Monday, April 30, 2007

4/30/07 I've Got An "O"!

As if our intelligence hasn't been insulted enough after watching, "Deal or No Deal" (NBC) and "Are you Smarter than a 5th grader?" (FOX), ABC decided they didn't want to be outdone - They are continuing to work its way down the food chain - So be sure to set your TiVos and DVRs for May 18th for a neuron churning episode of National Bingo Night. B-4. Not after. B-4.

-------

I'm hoping to learn to play the ancient Chinese game "Go". I found it on Yahoo Games. So... If you're interested in learning with me, we can now play online together.

-------

I've been having lots and lots of dreams lately, especially dreams with friends and family. One dream I had wasn't about friends and family though. It was about baseball. In the dreams the White Sox traded Joe Crede to the Angels for Kelvim Escobar. You're probably wondering why I'm telling you this. I guess the reason is this - If, by the slimmest of chances the trade actually happens, I can begin touting psychic dream abilities.

-------

So gross. Yet so worth it. A big thanks to everyone who helped me out this past weekend...


No comments: