Friday, May 13, 2005

5/13/05 Question of the Day

A few months ago I was posting a question of the day. That was sort of fun while it lasted. This morning at work my team started talking about comedy movies. And we've been given the task to list our favorite 5 comedy movies of all time. My manager said his top two were definitely "What About Bob?" and "Groundhog Day". Obviously a big Bill Murray fan. Post yours here under the comments section - I'll post mine later...

In the news today (sent by Cousin Eric) - A 12 year old girl stabbed a 12 year old boy at my Junior High School. If you were wondering why I'm so bad ass, it's cuz I grew up in a rough area.

Fugly is in the dictionary. Who knew?

Can you tell the difference between a condiment and splooge? You don't have to play if you don't want to. I didn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

super troopers, dumb and dumber, office space, naked gun, major league next naploean dynamite

- Cousin Eric