Sunday, May 22, 2005

5/22/05 The Sith Sense

Challenge Darth Vader to a game of 20 questions.

After nearly 2 months, I have my laptop back. It's fixed, it's fine and it's home. This means that I can get back to posting on an everyday basis. Which brings me to another subject... I really want to thank the people who read this blog on a regular basis. Last month was the first time we had more than 3,000 pageviews on Nachosrule.com. That's an average of 100 per day or so. It looks like we'll probably crack 3,000 again this month. It's flattering to know that such a rinky-dink website can generate so much regular traffic. So, thanks again...

I love contradicting scientific research. The latest and greatest - Sunshine may prevent cancer. Which reminds me of one of many great Lewis Black quotes - "You ever read the ingredients in sunblock? I've never seen those words anywhere! You don't even know what your putting on your face, do ya? You go "oh no the suns out ohh ohh ohh!!" It could be zebra cum! You don't know!!"

In case you've noticed my "off" sense of humor, it runs in the family. My dad sends a video of Farting Saucers.

No comments: