Thursday, May 05, 2005

5/5/05 El Cinco de Mayo

Once again the site is getting a whole lot more hits than usual. And once again, I have put very little on the page that anyone is probably looking for. Shame on me. So, the only thing I can post that's worthwhile is that I plan on being at Sharkeez on the peninsula tonight to celebrate a holiday that nobody in Mexico really celebrates. See what a little clever marketing from Corona and Cuervo can do to us?

Thanks to my dad for sending some all important Rock Paper Scissors information.

It's not a tumor!

When teaching your kid how to hit a baseball, throw the ball harder. Here's the science.

Hawk Harrelson will be absent from the White Sox booth for 8 games while he has surgery on his detatched retina. Sitting in for him will be Robin Ventura and "The Pope" Don Pall.

And I almost forgot - Tomorrow is No Pants Day.

No comments: