Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Logic Puzzle Alert part II

This logic puzzle is pretty tough. But once you figure it out, it will seem pretty obvious. "Only the real smart can see within the words, a pattern. Something will appear very vividly before your eyes when you concentrate on this seemingly senseless words." Answer will be posted in 48 hours if nobody else posts it first...

Arranging the following in their correct order -
Which is the first one ?

a) the canine teeth
b) I'll take half our share
c) Welcome the honeymoon couple
d) This event is remarkable
e) I often go for a walk
f) Johnny does fretwork
g) On the level, even I wouldn't go
h) I, myself, I've taken it
i) They were both re-educated at college
j) A weighty affair

Ok, the nacho expert got on my case for not giving the answer. It's now pretty much obvious. If you still can't figure it out, well, I'm not sure what to say.

No comments: