Thursday, May 19, 2005

5/19/05 Blog Comments

About every couple months or so, somebody actually takes this blog seriously and posts a well thought out comment. For the first time in about a week, I received a notice that somebody left a comment. Much to my surprise, it was for a post more than a month ago (4/14/05). Also to my surprise, it focuses on IBM and the Holocaust. A big thanks to Richard for his post and insight into a subject which I have very limited knowledge.

The 100 best dumping lines ever. And by dumping, I mean it in terms of breaking up. Not, uh, in dropping a deuce terms. Although, now that I bring it up, a list of the top 100 dump quotes wouldn't be such a bad idea.

I'm no genius, but I'd estimate that about 1,700 items were stolen?

All I can say is, keep clicking. I have no idea why, but it will bring you somewhere new. It's like being Alice.

No comments: