Monday, May 16, 2005

5/16/05 New World Order

Every webpage I came across today seemed to have a common theme. And that theme is "reasons I distrust and generally dislike the government". Let's take a look at what I'm talking about....
  • 65,000 Americans were secretly sterilized by the government without their knowledge during the 20th century. "From the early 1900s to the 1970s, some 65,000 men and women were sterilized in this country, many without their knowledge, as part of a government eugenics program to keep so-called undesirables from reproducing.
  • A chronology of US war crimes and torture
  • Have you heard of the Skull & Bones Society? I've read about it in passing but don't know a whole lot about the validity of anything I've read. From what I understand, it's the elite of the elite at Yale University - A group of 15 hand picked seniors - that have become the decision and policy makers of our country for over 100 years. From Taft to Rockefeller to J.P. Morgan to Pillsbury to Bush Sr. to Bush Jr. to even John Kerry - they have all been directly involved. Here's a second link for your paranoid reading pleasure. Lemme know if you have better sources cuz this is interesting...

Whenever I have a serious topic, I try to end on a light note. So today you can see what it would look like to travel at the speed of light (thanks to a computer simulation).

No comments: