Friday, August 12, 2005

8/12/05 Evolution on Steroids

You rarely see a Pro Chernobyl article. Until now.

My dad sends a site filled with super slow motion video clips of all sorts of things.

My brother and sister-in-law came over to my parents to visit tonight. We got caught up in movie quote trivia, so I searched on "Movie Quote Quiz" and found, you guessed it, The Movie Quote Quiz. As a group we did really well, but my brother got the vast majority of them. The quotes include sound clips. Those help a lot.

The Jerk-o-Meter. You've gotta just read the article.

For the Cubs Fans - An article about Steve Stone.

For the Sox Fans - an article about TV Baseball Commentators. This guys LOVES Hawk Harrelson. From the comments he's getting, he seems to be the only one.

For Bears Fans - Sorry. That sucks. Hold onto the magic of 1985 for another season.

Here's a game. It might not be safe for work. It's definitely really dumb.

No comments: