Sunday, August 21, 2005

8/21/05 Believe It Or Not, I'm Walking on Air

Who could it be? Believe it or not, it's just me. In case I haven't mentioned it before, I won't get married unless I can play that song at my wedding. So ladies - this is fair warning. I found that clip at this 80s site. (Real Player Required).

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith - Seen in China, subtitled in English.

You think you've seen the sickest girls on the internet? You have now.

HUH?

Once again I'm going to promote one of my favorite shows on TV - Drawn Together. I'm nearly positive I saw that they'll be back with a 2nd season starting this fall. I highly recommend checking it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memo Pad
Maddox Jolie, as seen on the AutoMaddox blog. Memo Pad: Miller's Crossing ... Mo' Money? No Problem ... Memoir Must Read ... Elle Accessorizes With Launch Elle's 'Intimate' Ad Campaign MARC HIS WORDS: Watch ...

I just stopped here for a moment while browsing a few blogs, so I
bookmarked your blog for future reference.

Just in case you might be interested I have a
strategic internet marketing site. It pretty much covers strategic internet marketing related stuff.

Stop by sometime :=)