Sunday, August 28, 2005

8/28/05 Crazy Kids Today

It's hard to believe that summer is almost over. Labor Day is already coming up next week, kids are heading back to school, the days are getting shorter... I really have no idea what my point is here. Except that we had some fun by the pool today. That is, until the cops came. They came to break up our chicken fighting. Are you kidding? Three cops came to the pool fully armed. They had a helicopter circling the premises and all. No joke. It was like I was playing real life Grand Theft Auto. But then I hit R1, R1, Circle, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down and things cooled down and we avoided jail time. For chicken fighting in a pool. Oh, and in case you were wondering, my side won the chicken fight. I was going to go head to head against some dude who kept yelling "O'Doyle Rules!" for the ultimate chicken fighting championship. Maybe some other time. When the cops have more important crime to attend to.

PhD Nicole sends a link to My Sweet Pee. She claims to be disgusted by the idea. Yet she still sent me the link. Hmmmmm....

Chupacabra post of the month - Texas Farmer Claims He Caught Legendary Chupacabra.

Professor Ruzic taught us in 1999 that the Nazis developed a method that could convert coal to oil. That same process can be used today, but would only be economically viable once oil prices exceeded the costly process to convert coal to oil. In light of skyrocketing oil prices the idea has resurfaced.

No comments: