Saturday, August 06, 2005

8/6/05 Joe Crede

It's no secret that I'm a huge White Sox fan. And it's no secret how much I think 3rd baseman, Joe Crede (or as Dan O. writes, "Joke Reedy"), sucks as a hitter. This is why Cousin Dan's quote from today's White Sox game makes top fact:

"That's how bad we're hitting -- we've got Joe Crede as the DH," manager Ozzie Guillen said before the game. "I was making fun of myself. I was like, 'Wow, how bad are we when we've got Crede as the DH?"

Despite their recent struggles, they won their major league leading 71st game today. Their ace, Mark Buerhle, has always struggle against Ichiro. Ichiro is 14 for 28 lifetime against Buerhle. I found it funny that when Buerhle got Ichiro to ground out in the 3rd inning, he make sure to keep the ball as a souvenir.

Here's a way to pay a traffic ticket.

No comments: