Thursday, August 18, 2005

8/18/05 The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

I have 3 baseball facts today...

The Good - Sports Illustrated looks back at their top players under 25 from 1994. Not too shabby.

The Bad - Cousin Jeff sends an article about the White Sox titled, "The White Sox, baseball's other historically pathetic team".

The Ugly - The rumor mill is swirling again... Who's testing positive for steroids now?

Jorge sends a couple of articles. First, check the name on your cable bill. Second, a new way to find a date. Are you trying to tell me something, Jorge?

This ain't your grandpa's Public Service Announcement.

The Nacho Expert sent me this link and wrote, "All Goonies. All the time". I concur.

Tips for playing poker online. Cousin Dan and I were discussing what percentage of flops you should see. This site says 20-30%. I'm obviously seeing too many flops and this could help explain my poor poker playing as of late.

No comments: