Tuesday, August 02, 2005

8/2/05 Enjoy Nachos

I decided to search Google today for "nachos" to see the results. I came across EnjoyNachos.com. Turns out, they disagree with our history of nachos.

I finished Harry Potter 6 last night. To be exact, it was at about 3:45 am this morning. I post this so that if you've also read the book I'm now amiable to discussing it. After months of avoiding any spoilers about the book I started searching the internet to read discussion boards - And I came across MuggleNet.com. It's a great Harry Potter page. There are some spoilers buried in the page, but the host is very honest about letting you know that you're about to read a spoiler. So it's safe to check out, even if you haven't read all of the books yet. My favorite section thus far is Oddities and Coincidences.

We love to fly... and it shows.

Well, just in case you happen to end up in prison, some guy has a "how to" on making prison wine.

No comments: