Thursday, September 01, 2005

8/31/05 Hurricane Katrina Prevents Disaster

Movie starring Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher had to stop filming due to Hurricane Katrina. Always look on the bright side of life.

Pop quiz hotshot. You should go see the White Sox play on Friday night because....
A) They face a young and talented Tigers team.
B) They're the good team in Chicago.
C) It's Mullet Night

Alright 2 games - One's hard. The other one is damn near impossible.
1) Get the people across the river. Click the blue circle to start. The instructions are in a language I don't speak, but the animation will allow you to get the hang of the rules :)
2) Find the 4 leaf clover.

What is a ho? (If you're a long time reader of this blog, yes, I have posted this before).

It's the silly penguin again. (Dude, I have no idea how I came across so many foreign language links today).

My grandma emailed me these really neat-o pavement drawings. Check out the 3-D ones toward the bottom.

Christian schools have sued the University of California. From the article:
"University of California admissions officials have been accused in a federal civil rights lawsuit of discriminating against high schools that teach creationism and other conservative Christian viewpoints." I'm way too tired post any editorial or to think of anything witty to write.

No comments: