Sunday, September 18, 2005

9/17/05 Planet Dissolving Dust Cloud

Except for the fact that this story is under the "Entertainment News and Gossip" section of Yahoo, it's pretty freaky. "Scared-stiff astronomers have detected a mysterious mass they've dubbed a "chaos cloud" that dissolves everything in its path, including comets, asteroids, planets and entire stars -- and it's headed directly toward Earth." The best line of the article is that last one - "Americans shouldn't panic until all the facts are in." Ya know, since nobody else outside of America might care.

As a kid I used to have vivid dreams about the harvest moon. To the day, I can remember them in detail. The harvest moon is back this week.

Yoda's hitting the bottle again.

Thanks to Zug.com for linking to NachosRule.com!

A flash game called Deduction. I got lucky and won the first time I played. I don't feel like playing again since I know I'll probably never solve another one.

No comments: