Wednesday, September 14, 2005

9/14/05 Finger on the Button

George W. Bush is one signature away from having pre-emptive nuclear strike powers. Sadly, there is no punchline.

Screw 4 blades. The competition can keep that. The Gillette 5 blade razor is coming out in 2006. Again, sadly, there is no punchline.

What if "The Big One" hit Los Angeles?

It's been a while since I've posted The Sports Guy's inbox. It's a great way to kill time at work. I copied it and pasted it into a Word Document, so it looked like I was actually busy. Which I wasn't - They said I won't have email or access to anything for another week or two. Man, my new job rules. The unintentional comedy moment of the day was some guy going ballistic over the soap dispenser in the bathroom. He couldn't get the no-touch dispenser to work and he went off, "Fucking piece of shit! Mother Fucker!". Hey for a lame day in a lame office, you've gotta appreciate those kind of outbursts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To kill a whole lot of time at work, http://www.nfl.com/news/story/8841434