Sunday, September 11, 2005

9/10/05 Trade Sports

The latest and greatest in sports gambling - Trade Sports. You buy and sell shares of teams, players, I really don't understand the entire concept yet. For example, take the 2005 World Series winner. A share of the Cardinals cost 19.0. The Red Sox cost 18.5. The White Sox 10.3, the Braves 9.1, etc, etc, etc. Those numbers will change as the season progresses. And you can buy and sell shares of those teams for real money. There is even a section for politics where you can bet on the next president. Right now it looks like people are banking on a Guliani / Clinton final head to head death match.

This is like Jackass on the internet. Another dare done by MakeMeKing.com. Don't watch if you're not into watching stupid people doing stupid things.

Just when I try to regain faith in the goodness of humanity, I read an article like this.

Now THIS is the best name I've ever seen.

I know I posted this a long time ago. But it's still a fun game - Weezer Jam. It's like Dance Revolution for your fingers.

No comments: