Thursday, September 15, 2005

9/15/05 Achoo

This morning as I was getting dressed, I happened to be looking in the mirror as I sneezed. Which made me realize, unless you have a sneeze of your own on video tape, you have no idea what you look like when you sneeze. Chew on that, self conscious people. The Nacho Expert was going to steal this fact for his "deep thoughts" blog. We roshambo-ed for it. The RPS Champion retains his belt.

Search Google for "failure". The results might not surprise you.

Is this guy a good football player? Yeeeeaaaaah!

Cousin Kevin has made a rare, yet much appreciated email appearance. He sends Coincidence or Conspiracy?

In case you missed it in yesterday's comments, Cousin Jeff sends an NFL time waster. I'm not gonna read it yet, lest I be bored at work again tomorrow.

Ok, work story du jour. Day four in the office. Some guy swings by to let me know that he has a phone for me. (Eh, only 4 days until I get a phone - not too bad). After some confusion over my new phone number, he asks if I know how to set up voicemail. I said yes and showed him that I already have the memo. He continues to explain it to me anyways. He tells me that the default password is "1 2 3 4 5". To which I responded, "1 2 3 4 5? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage!" Neither he or the admin standing with him found any humor in what I said, and both seemed a little annoyed.

Google Nicki IMed me soon after the sneeze incident this morning to show me Google's Blog Search. She made sure to link me to a search on "nachos", which, ironically, contains none of my blog entries. Thanks Nicki - way to build up a guy's confidence. You work for Google - Can't you fix it? If you search on "Nachos Rule", The Nacho Expert shows up 1st. Followed by a bunch of other blogs... that aren't this blog....

Ok, a new game - Eat the Pie. I did it in 16 bites. I guess 15 is possible. Good luck.

Webshots... Search on "wasted". 281,437 results. Gotta love the youth of America.

No comments: