Thursday, September 29, 2005

9/29/05 You Can Put It On the Board....

YES!

This Sudoku thing is huge. You can do tons (millions?) of puzzles at www.websudoku.com. They range from easy to evil. I did a medium one today. Perhaps I'll move up to hard. Update - I hit a road block in the middle of the hard one. I'll give it another try tomorrow.

BBC posts this year's top 10 science pictures.

Ahh, kiddie terrorists. How cute.

My mom emailed me, saying that she was reading this blog and wanted to know if the planet dissolving dust cloud was for real. It seems like a joke, but can anybody tell me for sure?

Some dude playing a two neck acoustic guitar. (Give it time to load).

RPS is now up to 25 throws. Stop the insanity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The two doubleneck dude is Justin King. I saw him open for Willy Porter last Thanksgiving at the Old Town School of Folk Music. He's incredible.

The Nacho Expert said...

About that dust cloud. I can't claim that I know for a fact that it is or is not true, but I don't think I trust a story from a newspaper that has the headline, "Titanic Survivors Found Onboard". Just my opinion.