Monday, March 13, 2006

3/12/06 Looks Like I Picked the Wrong Week to Quit Amphetamines

Thank you for your concern. I'm fine. I was just, uh, really lazy this past weekend. Hence, no posts for a few days.

I turned on my TV this morning - You know how you get sound for a few seconds before you get the picture? Well, I heard McCrosky's voice. I was all excited that Airplane! was on. Or maybe Airplane II. Then, as the picture appeared, there were spaceships and cheesy haircuts from the 70s. Out loud, to myself, I asked, "What the hell is this?". And where was McCrosky? So I waited. Oh, there's McCrosky! And, he's.... a fighter pilot? I couldn't stop laughing. Everything he says is funny in my mind. "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue". It's impossible to take him seriously. It's like watching old Leslie Nielsen movies. (Who, by the way, turned 80 last month).

No comments: