Friday, March 03, 2006

3/3/06 Crabs

Poker Jason send this video of, uh, just hit play and watch.

More Rock Paper Scissors in the news. Emailed by Cousin Jeff.

My dad got all upset that I posted the Toilet iPod thing and said he wanted it for the holidays. He doesn't. I was confused. He was just offering gifts ideas to the rest of our family, in case we wanted it. For the record, I don't want it either.

For the poker people, here's a great blog written by a very talented and experienced poker player. It's fun getting inside the head of a really good player. Like this blog, start at the bottom and work your way up.

Bonus points if you know why the title to today's blog is "Crabs".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poker blog = very cool, except he didn't write about his last day in the tourney! I want to know how he got knocked out.

http://www.nachosrule.com said...

The author of the poker blog is a friend of a friend. We're all trying to get a post from his final day at the main event. My guess is that he was pretty steamed after getting knocked out and went on a 4 day bender.