Saturday, March 18, 2006

3/18/06 Joe Satriani

Joe Satriani is offering his new songs online. For free. Why don't more artists do this? They make the vast majority of their money from concerts. So why not get their music to the people. Plus, you'd think there would be some musicians that care more about their music than the money. I, for one, would be thrilled to have my songs becoming popular, regardless of money.

Ok, I suppose I'm on some sort of crusade to promote "The Family Guy". It's probably the only show that causes me to laugh out loud, but only briefly. Because about half a second into the laugh, I usually feel pretty bad about whatever I'm laughing out. Plus, the pop culture references to the 80s are classic. Off the top of my head, they've done at least 2 Indiana Jones scenes, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, The Goonies, The Naked Gun (feel free to add your own). Here are some more clips. Also, here's the first episode I ever saw. You never see the punchline coming.

It's been a while since I've posted a game. So here's a math game.

No comments: